Gm (hr)
Rajeev Verma
Hr Professional
Private Services
Senior Executive - Finance

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All
I am a finance person and going to take over the HR activities, Kindly let me know How to arrive employees TDS amount in Begining of the year itself( Apr to Mar). and from which month we need to deduct TDS from their salary. should we get the declaration from each employees from the beggining itself?

From India, Madras
Dear we should take declaration in apr it self and after that we shuld start deducting from april onwards,however whose deduction is very less it can be deducted in later months. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
Dear Mr. G.Thiyagarajan,
Yes definitely you can ask for the declaration from the each employee.
Also you can calculate the annual tax liabilty of the employee on the average annual salary based on the current salary. You can finally calculate the final tax after a certain time frame, when all the details pertaining to their salary issues are finalised.

From India, Delhi
You can ask the employees about it through circulating the attached herewith format for submiting the saving details. You can start deducting the TDS according to their declairation in the form and end the year they need to show the supporting docs towards it. If they are unable to do so- that amount will be taxable for them.

From India, Bangalore

Attached Files
File Type: doc Savings details..doc (34.0 KB, 606 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™