anil-as-anil-as
Sir, I am Anil sales dy manager now the last 1yr under Suspension.
The full salary was not started and my disciplinary enquiry since 1 yr action was not started.
The bank has now paid 50% of the salary. Please advise me and point me to the bank circular for the full salary paid after 1 year.

From India, Vadodara
Madhu.T.K

Normally, after 90 days of suspension the employee is entitled to get 75% of salary as subsistence allowance. But under Kerala Payment of Subsistence Allowance Act there is yet another provision that beyond 180 days of suspension the suspended employee shall be paid subsistence allowance of 100% of salary. But the rules relating to payment of subsistence allowance of a bank employee will be as per the respective bank's employees disciplinary proceedings regulations. Further, the banks shall have separate regulations for clerical staff as well as officers. It need not be common for all the banks.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.