No Tags Found!

priyaslakshmi1905@gmail.com

Hello professionals, I'm reaching out for guidance regarding a situation concerning my friend, who is employed at an IT company. Unfortunately, he has not received his salary for approximately four months. The company has been assuring employees but is actually requiring them to serve a three-month notice period if they resign, with no guarantee of receiving salaries after leaving. This situation has made him hesitant to resign due to the fear of unemployment and the associated uncertainties.

He's feeling desperate, and I advised him to consider resigning and exploring new opportunities while also considering legal action against the company.

I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice you may have. Can he move legally? What are the complications involved if he does? How can he navigate this situation effectively?

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.