No Tags Found!

kusuma-d-s4578041
What is the rules for leave encashment?
From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

Different organisations have different rules for Leave Encashment depending on the nature, quantum, and entitlement.
Certain organisations allow only the Earned Leave/Privilege Leave/Annual Leave to be encashed, certain others allow in addition Sick Leave/Half Pay Leave.
Almost all organisations allow leave encashment at the termination of service, some allow it during service also, limited to Earned Leave/Privilege Leave/Annual Leave.
As regards the quantum of leave that can be encashed there too wide variance exists, some allow only 240 days of leave while others go upto 480 days.
Some of the organisations allow leave encashment after the employee becomes a permanent employee.

From India, Mumbai
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Yes, any suggestion depends upon the status of the employer as well the rules governing your service.
From India, Kochi
Anonymous
Hello I worked in a private company for more than 2 years ,, I had 21 earned leaves reflecting in my Bamboo hr account at the time of my resignation, as I was into sales the company never asked sales employees to serve the notice and gave immediate clearance,, i got clearance from all the departments ,, and they told me after 45 days you will receive fnf with earned leaves,,, now its been more than 65 days they have not credited any amount and the HR told me that they changed there policy before my resignation date and now they are not giving any earned leaves encashment to the employees.
please tell me what are my rights as per the laws? ,, my office is located in Haryana Gurugram.

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.