No Tags Found!

seena741

Respected sirs, I have opted for a higher pension but there are no records in my establishment from my date of joining which is 1993 even though my pension starts from1995 all these records are not there only - records available are from 2008 in the PF passbook kindly advice how to go about this your advice will be of great help.
Thanks and Regards.

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

If your employer had been contributing on salary above Rs 15000, that would be evidenced in the form 3A for the past periods and the ECR for the current periods when the system became online. If it is not available, as the concerned person in the office to prepare a statement for each month and submit it to EPFO. It is the responsibility of the employer to file it. Please note that if you have given option for higher pension, the same will be reflected in the employer's portal as a demand from the EPFO to upload the statement of payments (higher contributions) for each month.
From India, Kannur
seena741

Thanks for the reply sir i came to know that when our establishment got relocated all the above documents was lost during the transit. How to go about from here. I have opted for higher pension and the potral shows aproval pending from employer when enquired we got this info. Pls advise.
From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

I don't think that such a loss is maintainable one. There should be some computer back up. Moreover, ask the employer to give approval because it is the duty of the employer only to prepare it and upload the file.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.