trustraj
AN INTERESTING INTERVIEW
Interviewer :Let me check your word Power...
Banta :Ok Sir ....
Interviewer : Tell me the opposite of .....good.
Banta :hmmmm..... Bad
Interviewer : Come
Banta : Go.
Interviewer : Ugly.
Banta : Pichlli.
Interviewer : PICHLLIIIII?
Banta : UGLYYYYYYYYY..
Interviewer : Shut Up.
Banta : Keep Talking.
Interviewer :ok now stop these all..
Banta:ok now carry on this all
Interviewer :abe...chup ho ja..chup ho ja..chup ho jaaaa
Banta:abe bolta rah..bolta rah..bolta rahhh
Interviewer :Areeee yaaar
Banta: areeee dushmannnnnn
Interviewer : Get Out.
Banta : Come In.
Interviewer : Oh my God.
Banta : Oh my Devil.
Interviewer : U r Rejected.
Banta: I m selected...I M SELECTED???REALLY??BALLE BALLE

From India, Ghaziabad
Anshumita Sengupta
Hey itzzz cool dude... Chalo is profssional life main... thora chance mila..muskurane ke liye... Keep on posting humerous items like this... Good Luck God Bless
From India, Calcutta
hr.coign

Hey thanx for that one........definitely a soother for those who are going through a rough patch. Keep posting.
From India, Hyderabad
innovation
Dear Trustraj,
I trust you will take this in the right spirit. I agree that it is nice to receive/send humourous stuff but in my view, let's keep our forum for learning. I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but I'm sure all of us have several other sources/sites where we can tap and get jokes or funny articles. So far, we have been fairly successful in ensuring that our site is helpful to HR colleagues at all levels.... let's continue in the same fashion.
Best regards,
Innovation

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear innovation
I agree with you whole-heartedly.
As you can see, no-one has paid any heed to your post and members keep on thanking and enjoying this post.
However, do not let this discourage you. Keep up your efforts in keeping this site clutter free and focussed.
Raj Kumar

From India, Delhi
nelson25

Dear Peer, Humours post , keep on posting to relax our community among all our work pressures. Regards, Nelson.S Chennai.
From India, Bangalore
Shreedhar Kantharia

The last one is missing in this interview.... Interviewer(very annoyedly) : Sardarji !!!!!:!::!::!: Banta: Intelligent....:!::!::!: rgds, Shreedhar Kantharia:):)
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.