No Tags Found!

deepti-sharma1
Please tell me what to write if an employee is having last day after two years of employment and need to inform whole staff about her last day working
From India, Coimbatore
NK SUNDARAM

Are you in HR ? What are your qualifications ? Experience ? There are basic things one person should know. Unless you learn to practice you will never succeed in life. Today I will help you, tomorrow somebody else will help you... but long this will go on. Dont you want to come up in life ? Whether it is write or wrong, you draft a letter and post it here. I will then correct it. Please think that we are also busy professionals. At 69 years am busy conducting training, providing consultancy pan India and gulf countries. Please learn skills that are very much required for coming up in life.

Kindly post your draft and I will correct it. Assume that you are retiring and what do you expect from Management on the last day and recognition for the past service.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.