mili-gupta
Hey all. A very good morning. Please help me clear my doubt. Can basic salary be changed as per the number of working days in a month?
Ex- for 30 days if the employee is present then he gets 30000 as basic but he works for 22 days in a month then his basic is 22ooo for that month. Can it be possible?

Thank you in advance

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Your question is not clear What exactly are you trying to do? Wages is always dependent on the number of days a person has worked.
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

When an employee is on leave without pay, his all components of salary will proportionately change. But if he is on leave with pay there should not be any change in any of the components including the basic wages.
From India, Kannur
sitaramsn

Dear Sirs,
Thank you for the above responses. I am requesting all the querists to follow some protocol while posting questions. This is a professional forum and many senior persons are responding. In such case let us maintain some decorum by respecting the seniors. We should not use casual calling or peer language when we are seeking guidance.
This is not to hurt any one but my small endeavor to maintain forum decorum and respect to seniors.
Thank you,

From India, Hyderabad
Gurupada1986

Yes it is change when attendance is 22 out of 30 7 days absent mark in attendance
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.