No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I got into IT industry with a fake experience certificate and i got a job in a company and spent 3 years there and moved to a new company now after working inthe new company for 2 years i'm moving to another company. Will my first company do a background check again on my employment or term me fake? I've already spent 3 years there and got all the documentation when i resigned also passed.
From India, Bengaluru
umakanthan53

I think that no employer would enter into the unnecessary exercise of verifying the credentials of an already resigned employee. So far as he is concerned the contract of employment stands already acted upon and formally concluded with the acceptance of the resignation of the employee.

However, the particular experience certificate being admittedly fake by the poster himself, the fact can be unearthed by the present or subsequent employer in a properly conducted BGV, if it was once again included in the poster's application.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.