No Tags Found!

pritish-gupta
Hi all, I've to develop a proposal on customer service orientation. it has to be a 1-day program for all employees of all departments of the organization. could anybody suggest to me what all to include in this proposal. The program has to be for 1 day(6-8hrs.) The presentation will last for a maximum 1hr.
plz suggest

From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Pritish Gupta,

Are you the external trainer who will submit a proposal to your client? You could have given a little more information about your client like the nature of the business, the finished product/service, the type of the customers, i.e., whether the client deals with B2C or B2B, the education level of the customers and so on.

Nevertheless, you may note the following:

a) "Customer orientation" is far more than "customer-centricity" or "customer satisfaction". To orient the entire company towards the customers, it needs to have a supporting culture. However, creating a specific culture is the job of the top leadership. HODs or Managers or their subordinates cannot give a shape to the company's culture.

b) To orient the company towards the customers, the beginning has to be made with the calculation of three costs. The first one is "Cost of Poor Quality" (CoPQ). The second one is "Cost of Customer Dissatisfaction" and the third one is "Cost of Customer Attrition". The reduction of these costs will not (repeat) will not be possible unless these costs are calculated accurately and the entire company is oriented towards the customers' needs, likes and dislikes.

c) To orient the company's culture towards the customers, it is important to understand the customers' psychology. To understand psychology, it is important to create a dedicated "Customer Research Cell". This cell should constantly conduct research to understand why the customers are satisfied or dissatisfied. The research needs to be even conducted for the competitor's customers as well.

At this stage, the above information is more than sufficient.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
pritish-gupta
Hello Dinesh
Thanks for your revert. I am part of IT team in my company and our customers are our internal employees from various departments like production, sales and mark. who avail services from IT.

From India, New Delhi
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear IT colleague,

You should have made it very clear at the outset that your query pertains not to outside customers but your internal customers who I believe are availing of IT services.

It would have been better , had you come up with your ideas for the intended customer orientation programme as you better know where the shoe is pinching. Don't expect spoonfeeding from this forum without doing some homework yourself as to what are the objectives - is it imparting knowledge, solve problems, fixing behavioural issues on the part of service givers and service takers etc. After receiving your draft proposals, learned colleagues here can surely add value to it.

Regards,

Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
pritish-gupta
Hello Vinayak,

I think your language is a bit harsh..I am not looking for spoonfeeding but i am here to seek help and guidance as how to prepare myself. Obviously nobody will do my work or make presentation for me but need some information on how to start, what to include etc..If you dont have any vital information to share pls stop giving free ka gyan.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.