No Tags Found!

shyam-yadav1
Up to how many PL can be accumulated for an on roll employees?
From India, Pune
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
First you have to see which of the Act is applicable in your case regarding grant of PL to the employees/workers. Thereafter you have to got through provision relating to accumulation of PL. If your unit is covered under Factories Act then you have to go through leave with chapter. Under this Act 30 Pl can be accumulated. Similarly if you are covered under S&E Act then you have to go through your applicable State Shops & establishment Act for this purpose.
R N KHOLA

From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear RN Kholaji,

Nice to see you back to Citehr community after a long while. Your posts always enriched this community in the past, and these will continue to enrich in future too.

For Shyam Yadav: - You may check the provisions of the Shops and Establishment Act or the Factories Act, of your state, as applicable to your company. The rules differ from one state to another. Recently, the government of Karnataka has increased the provision for the accumulation of leave from 30 to 45. Hence the suggestion.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
sitaramsn

I wish to add a few lines for the above.
Factories Act provisions allow accumulation upto 30 days and there after they are to lapse as there is no encashment provision there in. Hence I suggest to make policy on PL accumulation enhancing the number of days of accumulation and encashment as well. I believe this will become employee friendly and provide good relief for those who retire after long service.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.