No Tags Found!

depe
What is the building stability certificate form 2 rule3 (3)? From which department we get this certificate? Is it necessary?
From India, Noida
jerry-anthony

As far as my knowledge goes, in my past tenure, we had hired a building architect who had carried out this exercise for us and issued a certificate for one of our buildings in my previous office. He was a private architect, not sure if you could get someone from the Government side.
From India, Chennai
nihar-ranjan-swain-ssd
Any competent authority (third party) can issue a stability certificate subject to prior approval of the drawings (layout plan) of the proposed building. NIHAR.
From India, Bina
saswatabanerjee

The stability certificate is obtained from architect and chartered engineer, who will give it based on the structural safety and use of the building. If it is a factory, the chartered engineer must be registered with the Department of Factory (or Department of Industrial Health & Safety). In case of an Office, the person should be registered with the Municipal Authorities.

If in doubt, ask the Chief Inspector of Factories for the list of 'Competent Persons'

Under Factories Act, the stability certificate is valid for 5 years. You need a new certificate in case of any addition or alteration of the building or in case of a significant change in usage (eg installing a new machinery)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.