No Tags Found!

halkut-challenge
A case is registered on me and 6 other people i was 4th defacto in that list i am falsely accused and i have also whatsapp message of the guy who logged the case on me in that he said my name was just gone in confussion it was a college fight so he didnt personally know me so he went in police station to cut off my name but they said case gone to court so lastly we together went to advocate and he is saying depite of facing trail better is to compromise and it is compromised by the court and case is over so will i get a job in mnc like infosys, tcs the charge are 323, 325.
Please help!!

From India, Ranchi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Halkut-Challenge,
If the case is settled then where is the question of you being guilty? In fact, you were not even accused. Therefore, have no fear.
At the time of hiring, the companies provide "Application Blank" to the selected candidates. You may not mention this case when the company hires you.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Thanks sir, for reply but sir question is that my matter is settled from court and if coperates companies do background verification then what to will happen sir??
From India, Ranchi
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Halkut-Challenge and Dinesh Divekar,

I would like to bring to your notice a judgement by H'ble Supreme Court in the State Of West Bengal & Ors. Vs. Nazrul Islam. In this case the Court ruled that any person facing or convicted of a criminal offence cannot be considered suitable for a government appointment. To be considered eligible, a person should either have no charges pending against them, or have been acquitted of these charges by the court. However, this acquittal must not be out of a compromise between the accused and the victim, or due to the witnesses in the case turning hostile.

The accused would have tried escaping himself out by application to court on the basis of evidences he had not involving in the matter. Also the charges has no elements of grave and sudden provocation but of voluntarily causing hurt voluntarily causing grievous hurt.

From India, Mumbai
halkut-challenge
Bhartiya akhil sir first of all its for police jobs selection but sir there is a case study in which a person gets job of loco pilot in railway despite of charge 325 which end in compermise so kindly go and study. Moreover my question is not for govt.job i am asking about private jobs
From India, Ranchi
halkut-challenge
The case name is vs union of india through general on 23 february 2017
From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.