Anonymous
Hi All, I have actually set up a new firm (Staffing & Recruitment Company) in Hyderabad. In a plan of hiring employees around 15-20 currently, I need an update on what all the documents i need to get ready before i Hire New Employees & Before Getting into business with clients. As due to current situation i am not in a position yo hire a HR, But it would be very helpful if anyone could help me related with what all documents i need from Joining Letters, Re leaving Letter, Attendance, Salary Slip, Agreements, Clients Agreements, Ect...,
I would appreciate a quick response also would be happy if i find the Attachments in the same.
Regards,
Shree

Anonymous
You Have started with staffing of which field for example IT, Helathcare, you need appointment letter format and salary structure right
From India, Ahmedabad
Anonymous
Hi ANONYMOUS,
Thanks for the reply... I have started the Firm with service provided to IT, Healthcare & Manufacturing exclusively.
The following are the list of documents needed.
Appointment Letter,
Joining Letter,
KRA, KRI,
Attendance Sheet,
Salary Slip,
Re leaving Letter,Ect... For Employees (You can add any other formats as well if needed, From Joining to Leaving what all formats are needed you can share me those Formats)
Basically all the HR stuff needed for a company.
As well if possible would need Client Staffing Agreements, Proposal Formats, Tax Invoice Slip, Order Formats, Ect..
Thank You

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.