No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I need a draft mail to boost up employee moral who did not go to their home town and understand the current situation because of company work can be started anytime. Company is appreciate to them employee.
From India, Meerut
ACT

I a sharing a draft that you can suitably edit, to meet your specific requirements. I am assuming it is an email to all employees, including those from out station who stayed back.

Subject : Resumption of business and appreciation of our committed employees.

The Management is pleased to note that our committed work force has stood by the company during these difficult times, when the company had to close its operation because of the lock down, due to the pandemic. We are particularly appreciative of our employees from out station, who have chosen not to go back to their home towns and instead remained back, so that they can resume work as soon as the company resumes operations. This is especially commendable since they have put their trust in the management to restart as soon as possible, once the lock down restrictions have been lifted.

We are already geared up to resume operations soon and are only awaiting a clearance from all statutory authorities to ensure that we can smoothly begin operations in full swing. We once again thank all our employees for the faith in us, particularly our outstation employees who have remained back and look forward to your whole hearted support in ensuring that operations reach its peak within a short time after resumption.

The management remains committed to the corporate goals and vision it has set. The company with the support of all its valued stakeholders, especially the committed workforce, looks forward to smooth and seamless commencement of business operations soon.

for ____

From India, Mumbai
divya-v1
Thank you so much ..it is much helpful
From India, Meerut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.