Ngozi86@

Hi. I work as a hr manager with a project risk management company. I have to send an email to the staff to go on compulsory/ mandatory leave for 5 days during this Coronavirus lockdown. i need a format for mandatory/compulsory leave email letter to The staff to go on compulsory leave for 5 days due to the pandemic lockdown in the country. please kindly help.its urgent . Thanks
From Nigeria, Lagos
naren99
There is no specific thing as format for this but to create one as per need. anyways, below is the mail that you can share it across depending on any changes or additions as per your organisational needs.
Dear All,
As you are aware of the current situation w.r.t COVID-19 where in the Govt. has made it as a mandate lockdown till 03 April, 2020 (depending on what it is). Keeping in you the public health and safety of our employees, we here by leveraging a mandatory leave of 5 days starting from 30 March, 2020 to 03 April, 2020 to all staff members.
Stay safe and follow the precautions !!
Regards,
xyz

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.