No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, My salary is too high compared to industry standards, i am unable to get new jobs, My current job is very toxic and unable to bear,
even for low salary I am ready to work but recruiters are not accepting it. Please suggest what can I do.

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

Please give more details about your qualifications, the type of work you do and would like to do in the future, etc., to enable us to give a considered view. Otherwise we will have to assume those and if our assumptions are wrong, then our our views may make an ASS of U (you) and ME (us). That's how my tutor put it years ago.
From United Kingdom
loginmiraclelogistics

I may add,
Why don't you open a blog of your own and place your CV for employers to see for a pick. I believe you already left (or relieved for some other reasons) the job and looking for another job in your experienced line. Hope already in search of all job online portals and uploading your CV. Alternatively you as (A techie I hope) an experienced should seek help from those working in leading companies either in top posts or your clientele cos. You may also consider publishing an advt. in leading dailies.

From India, Bangalore
psdhingra

No advice can help you in the absence of complete details of your problem. If not ready to share data on the open forum, personal discussion with some expert with reference to your service documents through email with detailed problem is advisable.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.