Shivangi.mbl
I don't have much budget, so I want that if employee enters the company, he/she will feel some vibes of Republic day.
It can be through some decoration or some other way.
Budget - ₹2500 (350 employees)
Please suggest
Regards
Shivangi

From India, Gurgaon
rkn61

Budget is very low. Minimum you can purchase small paper flag of Republic India and pin the same in the uniform of each and every employee, with one piece of sweet (if budget amount permits).
From India, Aizawl
loginmiraclelogistics

Roughly it works out @ Rs.7.15 per head. You should prioritize your purposes on which this amount should be spent.
As suggested buy tri-colour ribbons, cut them into about 4 cms pieces which might cost you about 15 mtrs. @ Rs.10 = 150. Use about Rs.800 for decoration, Rs.1000 + 500 for sweets & coffee/tea for gathering.
What's more important is flag hoisting at right time and singing of national anthem in chorus. I'm sure your MD/Head will address after the flag hoisting.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.