HR_proffesional
Hi, I am working in a Start-up IT Company. I have to create HR policy for the company. Can anybody suggest me on that?
From India, Delhi
Kritarth Consulting

Policies for Effective Functioning of any Organization including Start-Ups are Basic Documented Declaration of What Shall Be Done and How. Hence, Craft the Policies spanning Org Chart, Reporting Relationships, Delegation of Authority, Managing the Resources, Supervising the Input-Throughput-Output Cycles within shortest Possible Time at Lowest Possibl Cost, Recruitment, Probation, Confirmation, Performance Appraisal, Reward & Recognition, Punishment for Underperformance & Misconduct, Transfer & Promotion etc
Most Importantly Creating a Helpful Productive Environment where Each Contributes Nothing Less than 100% Contibution, a Safe &Secure Workplace Environment Where No Woman Is Subjected to Sexual Harassment Remember Women are Hired for Merit
Humongous Tasks. Takes Attention & Time
Kritarth Team
Bengaluru Office

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.