No Tags Found!

Alinalias
I’m a supervisor, then my manager ask me to write a letter to one of his employee who is frequently late for work, failed to meet all the deadline, made a lot of mistakes and that problem has grown worse over the last 3 weeks. what kind of letter I should give to her
From Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Alina,
You have asked for the draft of the letter. But then whom this letter will be addressed to? In the Indian context, a Manager would write this letter the HR Manager.
In the first paragraph you can write the details of the employee and what kind of work he does. In the second paragraph, you may write date-wise details of his late-coming and what deadlines he missed In the third paragraph, you may write what kind of job errors he did and how much time was spent in rework.
While writing a letter, it must be factual and HOD should not apply his logic to the facts.
Lastly, just write "Forwarded for your information and further necessary" and close the letter.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Alinalias
It’s i need to write warning letter or show cause letter only? This letter will be address to one of the employee of my company
Alinalias
Or can u please show me example warning letter regarding this issue
Onkar Pimple

Dear Alina,
Please refer the below format.
To: [NAME OF EMPLOYEE]
Date: [DATE OF MEMORANDUM]
Subject: [DESCRIBE SUBJECT OF POOR PERFORMANCE]
I have just reviewed the report you prepared on the above subject and I must let you know that I am disappointed.
[DESCRIBE REASONS FOR DISAPPOINTMENT, ex. Despite all the necessary resources at your disposal and considerable time to deal with this matter, I found your analysis to be superficial and lacking focus.]
Regretfully, the report cannot be relied upon to assist us with our planning for the upcoming year. Please review it and provide me with a redraft by [DATE REVISED REPORT REQUIRED].
If there are any circumstances which you wish to draw to my attention regarding the quality of the report, I would be prepared to discuss them directly with you.
However, I would ask that you make a much more determined effort to achieve better quality results in the future.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.