Anonymous
Hii, All
I have completed my graduation from EIILM (Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management)University on dated 2008 in the year of 2011 on that year this university was UGC approved but now this university is currently out of the UGC list (31-03-2019)
Previously I have been worked with top Reputed Bank (ICICI BANK AND HDFC BANK) 6 Year and I had submitted same document to them, My problem is that if sudden HR is saying that my university is not valid then where is my fault they should have tell me before joining to Indusind Bank so that I could have continue my job in HDFC Bank, After joining of 1 month they are informing me this and telling me either you resign of you may get terminated from Indusind Bank.
this is injustice to me I don’t have any job in my Hand and I am only the earning member in my family and I am going to become father soon also. I have so many responsibility on my head.
No one is supporting and giving exact reply in ground level to me from the day of joining I have not got my salary and still I am delivering business on daily basis because I came to work and banking is my passion. My immediate reporting manager not even call in favor to me instead of this he is asking me business on daily basis and I am delivering also.
my personal life is hampered and I have taken money from market and friends on interest and so that I could pay my home rent and manage my day today expenses and EMI. I have taken my credit card of 15000 also after the 2 days of joining as suggested by my reporting manager
why the HR had not done my document verification in the 3 month of my notice period as my all document was laying with them after when my employee id came and email id is running suddenly they informed me over call that you should leave this organization by yourself of you may get termination letter, why would I get terminated do I did any fraud with bank??
When I requested the HR to give me on written what he told me over phone he denied to do this by saying that Bank don’t give this on written you may give resignation or termination letter will come to you very soon.
To connect with HR I have called him number of times but they never receive my call on time neither they call back.
My 7 year Experience spoiled now
I am in deep depression situation I can’t sleep well everyday please help to resolve my issue and I am expecting justice from you.

From India, Balicha
nelsonthomas9102

Hi Viraj,
It seems you have the upper hand here.
The reason the company is so keen to make you to resign is because legally speaking they cannot terminate you. But right now, you have every right to approach the labour court stating that you are working for the company, but your salary is not being paid to you.
If the company has to terminate you, they have to mention the reason as "fraudulent joining" for which it is difficult to provide proof in court, because it is not your fault if the university you passed out of, 10 years back has suddenly been taken off the UGC list now. The company would have to provide evidence of any investigation dating back to or focusing on events at the time you passed out. This is not possible.
So, just stay calm and first notify the company to formally provide you in writing why they find you unfit for your current position and also provide a notification to pay you your salary on time. It is alright to let them know that you would like to check on the validity of the explanations with your lawyer as this creates career and livelihood damaging impact for you. Let's see what they can provide on the details of their findings and evidence.

From India, Bengaluru
viraj khatod
what should i do ....please elaborate by steps
From India, Balicha
nelsonthomas9102

Hi Viraj,
Here, you could speak with the HR representative to provide you the documents related to the BGV failure and also about the salary not being paid. If this has to be done through an e-mail there would be no specific format.

From India, Bengaluru
viraj khatod
sir He not given proper reply and he Denied to reply on mail he asking for only resignation from
From India, Balicha
viraj khatod
Dear Team Request to you please suggest in this matter and seniors are intervention for same because it’s part of my career
From India, Balicha
Dennis Kemp

Unidentified service authorities told the paper that BITS would be qualified for the label just when its branches in Goa and Hyderabad are regularized by the University Grants Commission. Up to that point, the Best Essay Writing Service UK will just get a Letter of Intent.
From United Kingdom, London
viraj khatod
Dennis Kemp Please elaborate
From India, Balicha
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.