No Tags Found!

sweetysash

Hi everyone
I have recently joined a new organisation where I have been asked to frame a compensation policy for white collar employees. Starting from preparing a band structure for different grades to increment and bonus, I have to factor everything. I have researched the site for getting some suggestions but have not found anything that would help me prepare the same. If anyone has worked on this then I would request to help me in providing certain guidelines or a format.
Looking forward to help from all members
Regards

From India, Bhubaneswar
Kritarth Consulting

. Compensation Policy or Structure consist of Scale of Pay in various Grades of Pay for Positions/ Tasks alloted to various Positions and takes into account, the Min Wages applicable in that Partcular Geographical Location/Place, the Capacity to Pay, the prevalent Wages/Salary around and keeping in Mind the Acedamic Qualification + Skills Set plus Hands-On Work Exp of Recruits
It is Higly Speci-to-an-Org Plan and Cut & Paste never Helps, insteadcause irrepairable damange
Kritarth Team,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.