karishma-srivastava1
There's employee in my company and she has taken leaves for 3 days i.e., friday, saturday and monday but sunday (week off) is falling between her casual leaves.
Please tell me Sunday will be count as leave or week off

From India, Lucknow
Aks17

Hi
First please put all the info available so as to enable the members to respond. Are you working in a private company? Usually the employees are bound by the policies of the company. Casual leaves are not allowed more than 2 at a stretch and there are only 6 of them in a year. Again it depends on the policies of the company within the Shops and Establishments Act of that State.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Subject to other details forthcoming, as explained by our friend Aks17, generally casual leave is granted for not more than 2 days. However if your policy permits, there is no objection. Further, casual leave can be prefixed or suffixed with weekly off/Sunday
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.