pawan-kumar1
Dear Sir, I have submitted my PF form to time office department in my organisation 3 months ago but still the form has not been submitted.
Whenever i enquire about it they say that they don't have time to submit. Now what can I do. Please suggest.

clicknaveen

Your concern is not clear from your post!
Further, if you have received your UAN no. you may login to UAN portal, update KYC documents (if not yet done) and apply / opt option for withdrawal / transfer ect.
https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.g...mberinterface/

From India
Glidor

physical form submission is not active now, you can file claim online from above-mentioned portal

loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Anonymous friend,
I could not guess what 'form submission' you are discussing here. Is't initial creation of PF a/c & allotment of UAN No. or for transfer or for full & final settlement form or nomination form, which form?
If you are already a member and has been allotted an UAN No. then you have option of submitting forms 'on line' . Pl.check & reply.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.