No Tags Found!

Maheshjain1308
Dear all, Please suggest any course by which I can learn HR recruitment process.
From India, Mumbai
HR_learning2006

Dear Mahesh,
Please confirm whether you want to learn recruitment process as a part of your academic curriculum or career/job. If you wish to know in depth Recruitment process read HRM Book by Ashwathappa or Books by T V Rao who is a renowned author and scholar in HR.
In case if you wish to know for career /job purpose.Please contact me.
Best Wishes,
Sumeeth

From India, Mumbai
Bhanufreelancer
We provide online course on "Become Freelance Recruiter" with live projects. You can further work as freelancer with us and we will provide you work assignments also. You can work independently also.
For more details please mail us your query at

From India, Delhi
smonika722

But I would suggest join a recruitment consultancy firms, as a fresher they will train you for recruitment cycle, along with how to make searches on different portals, how to use social media as well to get right aspirants. Courses only provide knowledge but working will clear doubts and hurdles more and give you better experience. I have started my career in same way. Rest the learning fellow will suggest you. But make sure choose your employer wisely who is ready to provide training while doing working.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.