gadekarlina

Dear Team,
I was working with xyz company for 5 years. I got the opportunity from on eof the MNC and they wanted me to join in 15 days.I convenced new company but they had a very urgent requirement. I spoke with the current company CMD regarding the same and put my resignation letter on the day and requested him to releive me in 15 days time. As it was not possible as i was on higher position but somehow he agreed and told me to give replacement for my position through my reference.
I had scheduled around 10 to 12 interview of HR but the company has 3 years bond and also person has to submit original certificates to the company for which no one was ready. Again i extended my joining for one week after requesting to the new company and i got the candidates till my last date of working. As this was very good opportunity for me to explore more so i decided to leave the company after serving 20 days instead of 2 months notice period. But my CMd told me to pay full 2 months gross salary against notice period and i paid the same to the company.
As my CMD went out of station for one week and it was told by them that i will be getting my FNF, Gratuity and PF after he comes back but now its been four months and they are continousy telling that i will get tommorow or will let know or CMD approval is pending.
I really lost my patience now, since my pat history was good, my performance was goos, i had a very good relation ship evryone but still i am not getting my amount and its not a small amount. its really very important me to fulfill my needs.
I request you to kindly help me out to get my amount.
You can reach me on my mail id
Regards
Lina Sonone

From India, Mumbai
Aks17

Hi
Please have some more patience as you wouldn't want your efforts in the work to go waste by acting in haste especially in your response at this stage. Write a polite reminder to the HR with cc to the CMD stating your position and how you have been waiting to get the clearance all these days and how you respect the culture and the employees blah blah. Do not give an inkling about your frustration[s] in the note/email but mark it as a reminder.
Check for a week to 10 days and follow with a second reminder without emotions getting the better of you.
If after couple of weeks and no good headway you may think of calling up the CMD and finding it out as to what is stopping them from clearing the dues.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Kritarth Consulting

Injustice Anywhere is Threat to Justice Everwhere and Every Law-Compliant Employer/Management Mut Keep that in Mind And Obey the Laws of the Land, faithfully and properly. Full & Final Settlement is a Natural Process and No Spl Sanction Need be Obtained from anyone The ServiceRules/SO only be obediently adhered to.
Delay beyound Two Working Days is Non-Acceptable hence Unlawful.
Kritarth Team,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.