No Tags Found!

Zankhana13
Dear All,
I working as HR in one construction company. Need Agreement format between company and contract plus i want to know which documents need to be taken from Contractor (providing labor to our site) for PF , ESIC, W.C , etc as per statutory compliance as we are principle employer... ECR challan is need to be taken or not?
Kindly guide me as best as you all can...
Thanks a lot in advance for helping

From India, undefined
loginmiraclelogistics

On tech.front you should have ensured that whether they are regd.with PWD/Electricity Co.(There are various classes depending upon their status, capability, competency etc.)
In addition they should have the required Licence to employ person under the respective Contract Labour (Regulations & Abolition) Act, Prof.tax, GST regn.Their bank transactions atleast for last one year, IT Returns for the past 3 yrs. PAN card, solvency certificate from their banker. Their past track record, completion/commendation certificate from the principal employers/owners for whom they would have executed contracts worth comparable to your contract.
KYC of all employees to be engaged at the site, their safety appliances, medical fitness.
Paid challans in respect of GST, GPF, ESIC, IT, Returns filed for last one year.
Letter for appointment of site Engineer/Manager & Safety officer, insurance (accident & health).
If necessary Back ground check by your agency etc.
Proper WO/Job order/Agreement detailing all relevant aspects.
Technical details are separated.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.