No Tags Found!

Prashant Mass
I Had Joined a company in Feb 2018 and completed 6 Months probation and proceeding.
I have taken few leaves in probation also.
The company has 14 Leaves/ Year as per their policy. Calendar of events is from Jan- Dec.
Now am I eligible for all 14 Leaves during the year ??
If Not, Then how many Maximum leaves I can take for this year ??
Waiting for your advice.

From India, Bengaluru
umakanthan53

Dear Prashant,
You've not mentioned the type of establishment your Company belongs to. Whatever it be, statutory leave irrespective of their kind do not vary with reference to the status of the employee such as temporary, probationer, permanent, confirmed and the like.

From India, Salem
Prashant Mass
I work for a Recruitment company. Thanks for your guidance Sir.
From India, Bengaluru
Aks17

Hi
Further to what our esteemed member had stated, please note that you need to follow the Shops & Establishment Rules of Karnataka for your leaves policy. Usually the leaves are 6 sick leaves, 6 casual leaves and 15 earned/privilege leaves per year with the last accruing after finishing one year in service or on pro-rata basis if you join in between [company policy may vary]. You have not indicated what sort of leaves are available and the slots under which they are segregated. Check with the concerned to reply in detail.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.