No Tags Found!

somuram1166@gmail.com
My Brother worked in a rubber hose production company As a works Manager, but the company not deducting any PF/ESI at the time of returning from the company he died in accident, can we(brothers wife) get any compensation from their company? My brother worked from 2014 to till his death (24.07.2018).
From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

The only legal question that remains is whether the deceased was covered under the Employee Compensation Act 1923. It is not likely but you may check Schedule II of the Act on the scope of the Act. As this was a traffic accident, the motor vehicle compensation is substantial and shall be pursued. Is there no Insurance policy or death relief scheme of the company?
From India, Mumbai
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Beyond accepting the point mentioned by Mr.KK!HR, one more thing here to be noted is if the employer has contributed in Employee compensation Act, whether the employee (your brother) has given the nominee details in the policy or not also matters.If not so, the Management may not give the compensation to others beyond legal heirs or nominees.
Kindly check out.

From India, Hyderabad
somuram1166@gmail.com
MY BROTHERS COMPANY NOT COVERED ANY INSURANCE FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES. I AM ASKING FOR LEGAL HEIR OF MY BROTHERS WIFE. MY question IS any legal possibility to claim any compensation from the company by my brothers wife. motor vehicle insurance PA claim is only 1lak.and also she had a children's 6 and 11 yr age.
From India, Bengaluru
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

The employer is bound to pay the compensation from his sources if he (the deceased/your brother) died while coming from the duty as stated by you.
Please approach the Management (your brother's company) immediately,if they have not responded you can approach the Labor Department for necessary action. They will lodge a case of Workman's Compensation against your brother's employer

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.