vinoth-kumar-j
OOM MURUGA ENTERPRISES. TAMBARAM CHENNAI 45 Mobile- 91 8428883677 Our services: - EPFO ACT, ESIC ACT, OTHERS LABOUR LAWS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offering our excellent services to your establishment for (EPFO ACT & ESIC ACT) Dear Sir/ Madam I am offering my excellent services to your establishment for EPFO ACT , ESIC ACT ,OTHERS LABOUR LAW’S I let you know that I am authorised consultant by EMPLOYEE’S PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION (Ministry of Labour , Govt. of India) I am also attached my licence no & certificate copy for your knowledge this is my company details:- COMPANY PROFILE Introduction: OOM MURUGA ENTERPRISES COMPANY has concentrating on legal provisions. We have good networking. Regarding our service assignments. We have support of expert Professional Consultant update HR business. Value Added Services: OOM MURUGA ENTERPRISES services to all major professional core area of HR ADMINISTRATION and provides all customer benefits through its low cost, high quality and on time delivery for HR solutions and is systematically organized in following modules. 1. Statutory Provisions work: Regarding assignment of Provident Fund, ESIC, PT, Gratuity & all other statutory provisions work on retainer ship base. 2. HR & Administration Services: According to Factories Act, 1948 & Company Policy. 3. LEGAL SERVICES: Industrial Relations, Employees cases, Arbitration, Enquiries & legal Advisor. SCOPE OF WORK We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of specialized consultants in Provident Fund and ESIC matters. Shops & Establishments Act and other Labour Acts • Registration under Shops & Establishment Act• Maintaining Statutory Registers under various Labour Act• Display of Notices and Abstracts Contract Labour (R & A) Act 1970 & Central Rules 1971 • Registration under CLRA Act• Maintaining Register prescribed for Principle Employer• Guide the Contractors in obtaining license under CLRA Act• Notice of Commencement / Completion in Form? VIB• Auditing the Records / Registers of Contractors to ensure compliance• Display of Notices and Abstract prescribed under CLRA Act Provident Fund? Monthly Activities • Streamlining all nominations & declaration forms for all existing employees of the company.• Ensuring all employees has EPFO numbers• Ensuring monthly deduction of EPFO from the payroll• Remitting employee & employer's contribution to the authorities.• Submitting Forms ? 12A monthly, with the triplicate copy of the challan to the EPFO authorities.• Coordination with EPFO Inspector at the time of Inspection. Provident Fund ? Annually • Submitting Form 6A to the EPFO Authorities.• Submitting Form 3A to the EPFO Authorities• Receiving employee-wise statement from the EPFO Authorities. ESIC ? Monthly • Streamlining all declaration forms for all existing employees of the company.• Ensuring all employees have ESIC numbers / Temporary Cards• Ensuring monthly deduction of ESIC from the payroll• Remitting Employer & Employee contributions to ESIC.• Submitting Half yearly returns with copy of challans• Maintaining Register in form 6• Work Related HR & Administration • Time keeping • Leave Administration • Salary Processing • Benefits & Compensation • Personnel & Administration We expect from the establishment monthly payroll statement & list of new / left employees, indicating their full name, date of Birth, date of joining / leaving & gender. We have computerized office handling various customers. We believe at most secrecy is uncompromising priority of our business & can assure you that the information will be closely guarded. Our experienced will regularly providing our excellent services to your establishment and will take care of all the formalities. The service charges are very nominal as compared to the market. We have a long list of clients covering 50% approx. We are giving our services to reputed schools, hotels, cinemas, industries, etc……… 1.SMAKAL ELECTRO LIMITED, FALCON REALITY CONSTRUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED, SIVA SHANKAR ENTERPRISES, PRIYA ENTERPRISES, DELTA SERVICES, STEM INFRASTRUCTURE, SRI THAYALNAYAGI ENTERPRISES, SKY MECH, AND MANY MORE CLIENTS ETC WE HOPE THAT U WILL GET BACK TO US SHORTLY AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR CONTRACT. Yours Faithfully, OOM MURUGA ENTEPRISES TAMBARAM CHENNAI 45 Our email ID- OOM MURUGA ENTERPRISES OOM MURUGA ENTERPRISES Since 2007 NOTE :- IT IS AN LEGAL DOCUMENT THIS IS BELONG TO OUR COMPANY

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.