No Tags Found!

sibivarman-m

I had raised pf advance claim and the status shows settled and returned. How to get the amount?
From India, Chennai
sibivarman-m

I had raised pf advance claim online and the status shows settled and returned. Checked bank details and ifsc code all are valid but didnt receive the amount. Kidnly advice how to get the amount?
From India, Chennai
Glidor

it takes 3-4 days time to complete the process, from accounts department it will go to payments and they will arrange NEFT or RTGS and after 1 working day of this payment schedule , get your passbook updated from bank it will get reflected

Glidor

visit the EPF office they will handover re-authorization form, get it completed and attested from your employer
before this form submission upload your correct bank details in your UAN and get it DSC verified by employer,

sibivarman-m

The passbook had been updated with the withdrawal amount. Will the reauthorization form applicable for pf claim in lieu of illness. The only issue I can think of is the last name which is in abbreviation in bank account
From India, Chennai
sibivarman-m

Can anyone help with reauthorization form for Maharashtra. I am currently based out of Chennai hence need your support.
From India, Chennai
Glidor

get your bank account corrected 1st, as in case of any mismatch it gets returned

sibivarman-m

Thanks a lot for the confirmation
From India, Chennai
devesh-choudhary
Dear sir I apply online on 2-10-2018 pf advance claim and the status shows settled
Dispatch date :17-10-2018
the Manson payment send by NEFT on-17-10-2018
So how much take time to transfer amount in my bank account

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.