No Tags Found!

airson-bendito-industries
I have staff of 10 persons in pvt. ltd. company.Their basic salary is almost 11000/-( 6 employs) and 15000/- rest 4.
1. I don't want go for ESI, can I give medical allowance instead of ESI (its cover my medical liability).
2. If Yes,then how much Medical allowance i have to pay according to their salary.
3. IF ESI is necessity, even should i have pay Medical Allowance or not. and then how much it.

From India, Ujjain
manojkamble

HI,
ESIC or PF registration is compulsory for the organisation with 20 or more employees thus it is not mandatory for your to go for the registration with ESIC as of now.
It will not cover the medical liablity of the employer by just paying an allowance as the part of the salary. As in case of any unwanted incidence took place in which your employee get injured then the workmen compensation to be paid by the employer in absence of the ESIC also in case of maternity benefits if employee is not covered by the ESIC then the benefits are to be borne by the employer only.
Payment of Medical Allowance is optional thus it is to be decided by you if you want to go with it. Earlier employer used to give Medical Allowances in the salary CTC package so with which employees used to make a saving from the TAX but, as per latest amendments it is not a option for tax saving.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.