No Tags Found!

ankush-sr
Hello Sir
I am relieved from my current company 2months back because of certain family issues and now got opportunity to work with reputed company but doubt is to reveal about the present status (2months unemplyoed) in interview or not...If revealed will company accept me or not (though my cv shortlisted)
Kindly guide asap as I am so much confused and feared to lose this opportunity.
Regards

From India, Kota
KK!HR

In case you do not reveal the factual position or try to mislead, when the relieving order from previous organisation is sought by the new employer, the truth will come out. As conscientious HR practitioners we cannot be party to wrong practices.
From India, Mumbai
rashmimanjunath
Hi,I think you should be honest and tell them the reason for not being employed for 2 months. Agreed that there are lot of people who donot agree as they may feel its not a genuine reason. Being honest is better than being sorry.
From India, Bangalore
nathrao

Two months is not a long period to explain away.
Present day job scenario is not good and people take time to get a suitable job.
I dont think any company will ask you for answering for last tow months.
Any way the papers from old company will give dates of joining and exit.
All which needs to be told is that you were looking for suitable opportunities and about personal problem in brief if required.

From India, Pune
Arif ur Rehman

Dear Worried:
Being honest with yourself - and thus answering honestly - whatever the reason / duration of your non-job status helps you in two ways. When you are being honest you speak with conviction, and hold to your presence of mind , that helps you, in turn, to respond to other questions in a better way. And honesty - being upright - is an important trait the employer looks for in the candidate.
Cool down.
Honesty is its own best reward.
Regards
Arif ur Rehman

From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.