ravi-verma1
Dear Sir, I work in a private firm in Uttar Pradesh and my office timing is 10:00 am to 6:30 pm. I went for 2:30 hours from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm due to personal work, company deducted my half day salary and told me it would treated as half day. Could you please explain if this is a law in uttar pradesh ?
Second thing, I have joined this company on 25th May 2018 and it's been 1 month. I have applied for a leave and asked for the provision. They told me you will be entitled for a leave after one year from the joining date and your salary will be deducted for one leave.
Please explain ?

From India, Kanpur
KK!HR

You have not specified the nature of your firm. However assuming it to be covered under the UP Shop & Establishment Act 1962 and as per Section 10(3) there is no qualifying service prescribed for getting 10 days casual leave in a calendar year
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.