vipul_bhat_2000

Dear Literate colleagues,
Hello,
I have a query regarding the Internal Complaints committee for Sexual Harassment, For an Industry, it is compulsory to include a member from non-governmental orgnisation?
We are restructuring the committee as as per act the committee members to be changed periodically. Will it be mandatory to include one lady member from Any NGO?
Please kindly guide in this regards,
Thanking you

From India, Jamnagar
korgaonkar k a

Dear Literate Friend,
Not necessary a lady member from Any NGO but you can have male member also from NGO or an Advocate having dealt with issues related sexual harassment.
I am from Mumbai practicing advocate as well member of NGO. I have been appointed by many Corporates as an external member on their IC. I do conduct awareness programs for employees and training workshops for IC members.

From India, Mumbai
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Friend,
A member from amongst non-governmental organisations or associations committed to the cause of women or a person familiar with the issues relating to sexual harassment.
It would be better if a lady member from NGO or Legal having dealt with issues related sexual harassment but not a compulsion.

From India, Mumbai
Tutul Biswas
Dear Literate Friend,
Not necessary a lady member from Any Industrial workplace but you can have male member also from Industrial workplace or an Advocate having dealt with issues related sexual harassment.
I am from Mumbai practicing advocate as well member of Industrial workplace . I have been appointed by many Corporates as an external member on their IC. I do conduct awareness programs for employees and training workshops for IC members.

From Bangladesh, Narayanganj
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.