No Tags Found!

PARIDHI CHAUHAN
Hi all,
I want a little advise from you. We have manufacturing company and there are so many problems related to labor turn over, I want suggestions for you that what types of benefits I can provide them so that they can be with us for last longer
Thank You.

From India, Ahmedabad
nathrao

Treat your workers well and equally.
Pay them on time, market wages or slightly better
The worker must feel a sense of belongingness and bonding.
Many Japanese workers work long hours and stay with one company for long.
Management must be proactive,mixing around with workers show that they are one team,

From India, Pune
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Dear Friend from Ahmedabad, You are seeking help on attrition control and retention tools,which are available. You can search the same form this forum, just use search topics button on the home page.
From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
If you wish to control the employee attrition, then you need to first do the analysis of the attrition. Have you done that? You may check my following posts, wherein I have given exhaustive list through which you can do the attrition analysis:
https://www.citehr.com/519562-employ...ml#post2211229
Any action plan can be developed, once you understand your numbers well.
Lastly, about making your post anonymous. You want advice from seniors but wanted to protect your identity! Why? Your post does not merit maintaining anonymity.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
bijay_majumdar

Worker are assets.treat them and make them feel they are inherent part of the business and hence a family.I know many companies where workers are not even aware of their entitlements like epf,gratuity etc,This means they need awareness.Most important is toensure that their interest be protected and given fair wages and facilities.Anything more than this and proactive support will make them to understand that company cares.
From India, Vadodara
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,
You certainly need to do attrition analysis and fix the reasons.
Whatever are the findings of your analysis, generally following reasons are prominently seen why people leave the organisation:
* Low rate of wages
* uncaring and ruthless boss
* Bad working conditions ie lack of ventilation, sitting place, toilets , tools , lunch room, unsafe workplace
* No appreciation for work
* Long distance to workplace from home and long travel time.
* Inadequate leave and holidays.
You have to find out which reason is causing maximum attrition and
select it for action plan. .
Remember, there is no one fit all solution to this and you have to think what will work best for your company after your analysis and getting tried and tested ideas from elsewhere.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR-Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Arif ur Rehman

Dear Mr. Do-not-stay Anon:
People stay with the organization for long when they are humanely treated, accosted as associates and not workers, flexi-timings are available, and the HR shows concern for the staff and his/her family even outside of the working hours.Depending on the nature of the job - they are provided regular training (as and when needed) and if they are desirous to improve in academics, admission is arranged for in an Institute of Higher Education.
Loyalty and concern (from the employer) breeds loyalty and concern (in the ranks and files) .
Hope these lines help.
Arif ur Rehman

From Pakistan, Karachi
DeeJDeeJ

HI Anon,
I will keep it simple. I assume your organization gives proper remuneration and on time. I assume the work environment is clean and has basic facilities. My 2 cents on what could be wrong:
1. Employees are not being appreciated.
2. Employees are not given work according to their innate strengths.
3. Some bullies are there - seniors who are feeling threatened.
4. Employees are not being told what is expected of them - or they are not being heard.
identification of an employees strengths thru isometric tests - many different types are available in the market - will help in a happier work force - if they can contribute and see the results of their contribution, they WILL Stay.
Take a tough, hard look in the mirror. All the best.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.