No Tags Found!

rekhakiran56@gmail.com
I have joined in 10.01.18 my delivery date in August 2018. Can i get the maternity benefit from ESI.
From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

No, you will not get it from ESi because in order to be eligible for benefits only during your benefit period and your benefit period starts from 1st January 2019 only.
From India, Kannur
KK!HR

Yes, you are eligible as under the Maternity Benefits Act of 1961,a women employee is entitled to maternity benefits at the rate of her average daily wage for the period of her absence, for a maximum period of 26 weeks provided you have worked at least 80 days for her employer in the last 12 months, which appears to be the case. Pl meet the ESI dispensary officials and complete the formalities
From India, Mumbai
saranya-cse
Hi sir I have doubt about my maternity leave. Baby born on feb 2 2018 . I did all procedure. I got form 23 also after baby born. Unfortunately I lost my form 23 . So I unable to claim the money. after 4months in June I found it. Is there any possibility to get that salary. Pls reply immediately
From India, Tiruppur
Madhu.T.K

What is this form 23? Are you under ESi or not?
From India, Kannur
saranya-cse
Yes am under Esi . I didn’t get monthly salary from my concern and Esi too. If I have possibility to claim Esi monthly maternity salary fully for 6months.
From India, Tiruppur
saranya-cse
Please see the attachment . Still am in maternity leave. Tell me that It is possible to claim 6months salary together if I submit this form to the Esi office. I have leave from Feb 2 to Aug 2..
From India, Tiruppur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 20180625_182950.jpg (3.17 MB, 18 views)

dpandey574@gmail.com

Dear sir, Please provide the all acts forms shown display( Notice board) as per HR policy. spicily for the school purpose. Thanks & regards Dharmendra Pandey
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

You will not get salary from the company but you will get it from ESI Corporation in submission of the from 23. You are expected to submit it to the Local Ofice/Branch Office immediately. Your payment has been delayed due to this. Therefore, please visit the Branch office and do the required formalities to get the payment.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.