No Tags Found!

nathrao

The site has been a source of knowledge, learning and practical tips on HR.
The database is extensive and mostly practical live incident based.
HR deals with people and people deal with HR.
My journey of learning has been very positive with almost 3000 posts and in process reading and rereading original Acts, posts by learned members and most important queries by those who wanted information.
the welfare oriented nature of all Labour Acts is indeed a tribute to the founding fathers of the nation/constitution.
Also we learnt how some businesses tried to short circuit the provisions as seen from queries and also how members gave tips to counter such attempts.
2000 appreciations is indeed a tribute to the learned members who raised queries, gave replies and encouraged me to learn further and post on the Site.
I must definitely say learning value of the site is indeed impressive and all HRs must visit the site and educate themselves and educate visitors with their wealth of knowledge.

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mr Nathrao,
My hearty congratulations to you for having crossed mark of 2,000 appreciations. Learning value of citehr.com has increased because of your meaningful and valuable contributions too. You have contributed your intellectual mite in development of not just this forum but HR community as a whole.
My heartfelt thanks and look forward to your worthy replies.
Regards,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Thiyagua

Dear Mr Nathrao, Congratulations for reaching the milestone of 2000 plus appreciations. It shows your knowledge and experience that you shared here values a lot. Regards Thiyagu
From India, Bengaluru
tinku@123
Hello Dinesh sir , I am sravanthi working in HR department. I have read many of your posts are they are quite informative.
I have a query thought you could share your view on this please. What is staff month and how it is calculated? i google on this got some information but was not clear on the calculations please. it would be greatful if you can help me on this sir.
Regards
Sravanthi

From India, Hyderabad
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Mr Nathrao,
I congratulate you for achieving 2000 plus appreciations. This speaks about you and valueable postings that shared in citehr.com for everyone learning.
It speaks about you dedication and one should not forget the labour you put for the cite. This can be only possible when someone commited and full of information. It is not an easy task to write something in Citehr.
I only can request you to continue with your worthy replies for everyones learning.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Arun.Marinor

Dear Mr. Nathrao, Congratulations on the achievement. Please continue to educate and guide us with the same fervour... Regards Arun
From India, Kochi
V.Raghunathan

Dear Sri Nath Rao,
Nice to know that in the process of enlightening others, you have crossed a milestone of 2000 'appreciations'. I take this opportunity to congratulate you and wish you all the best to continue your good work and reach many more milestones.
V.Raghunathan
Chennai

From India
nathrao

Dear Shri Raghu, I cant comment whether others have been enlightened by me,but I have learnt a lot. Data base is extensive and lot of info is available just using search button.
From India, Pune
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Natharao,
Sharing knowledge with others and keeping the flame of learning burning all the time requires fineness of mind which you displayed and earned 2000 appreciations.Hearty congrats!
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR-Consultant.

From India, Mumbai
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Well done Mr.Nath Rao, it is a good and laudable accomplishment.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.