nileshsingh734

Kindly provide us the Format of HR Training Calendar for the year 2018 and oblige.
From United States, Austin
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Nilesh,

The training calendar is prepared based on the Training Needs Analysis (TNA). The training needs vary from one company to another and from one industry to another. Therefore, what is applicable to others will not be applicable to you.

Your training efforts should be directed to improve the business results. However, from your post, one gets a feeling that you would like to do some copy and paste work. It appears that you have not understood why the employee training is conducted. To improve your understanding, you may check my following reply given earlier on employee training:

https://www.citehr.com/523786-traini...ml#post2222367

Taking inputs from the above reply, prepared customised training plan for your company, organise the training and show the business results. If you do all this, surely you will earn respect from your top bosses!

All the best!

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
kamesh333

I totally agree with Mr.Dinesh Divekar & adding to his view points... you need to clearly understand the role and responsibilities of each employee, skills required vs existing, obtain inputs from the individual employee, immediate superior / HOD , internal customer & inputs from the Performance appraisal and list out the areas of Training, prioritize, finalize the training calendar in co-ordination with the HODs,
You need to go bit by bit because it is a huge task.
All the best...
Regards
Kameswarao.

From India, Hyderabad
HR Anuradha
Hello, Can anyone advise me, how to make a training calendar for the manufacturing industry, like training topics for industrial relations,
Please help me we have transformers manufacturing industry.
thanks

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.