No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello Sir,
Please suggest me how to start a recruitment agency & what are the procedures? What document I required. I am working in Gulf with multinational company and my company & other Big International Companies are ready to provide me visas to bring candidates from India, but they want me to start my own manpower consultancy .
Please help in starting this agency.
Shaikh Anees

From Qatar, Doha
NK SUNDARAM

Search for a place... suitable location will be Panjim / Panaji, capital.
I only wonder, of all the places in India, why you want Goa ? There are a very few colleges and polytechnics in Goa, compared to other states. Local Goanese youngsters prefer to stay in Goa and would not like to leave Goa for other places. Many of the youth are very casual, laid back (which is called Susegath in Portugese) and contended life. They would rather open a small shop and stay there than going out of the country. So, you need to make up your mind regarding location. However, please remember, recruitment agencies are aplenty in India and hundreds of agencies are there.... So, you will find stiff competition.
Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.