venkateshv
Dear HR Community,
Iam a competent HR Professional aged 53 years having 26 years expertise in HR Management in Bangalore.
My last assignment was as Sr.Manager-HR playing Unit Head-HR role for 800+ people at ISKCON-Bangalore. Due to cost cutting of the temple iam jobless since one year and 6 months. Due to age factor till date iam not getting any opportunity to be engaged.
Iam mobile and seek suitable job opening in Bangalore and out of station. Pl note my mobile no 9742183629 and email .
Seeking your help to provide details of suitable HR openings to my email.
Venkatesh V

From India, Bangalore
rajantvhr

Dear Sir, I was really embarrassed on seeing your post & i was freezed for a while that for one and half years you were jobless in the age of 53 made me to put myself into ur shoes and think for a while. I mad up my mind and thought that i have to some how help u in any of the aspects. Thereafter i had posted in my HR Group. U may receive a call from any of the HR friends of mine.
Thanks & Regards!!!

From India, Selam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.