No Tags Found!

amit_bharati

Hi Durga,
The calculation index for PF ,ESI And TDS etc is rally nice and helpful.Moreover it is all consolidtaed in one excell. I have been getting inputs from differnt sources but most of the were bit confusing but your`s is the best !!!
Cheers,
Amit

From India, Lucknow
neha27

Hello sir,

iam neha MBA (HR), would also like to know all about 'payroll and compensation system' in companies..

As a fresher i dont about this function much
could u please help me out in this

even i tried to download this attachment but it was not opened.

could you please send me relevant information on 'Payroll & compensation sytem' on my e-mail id-

i'll be very greatful to you sir

hope for your reply
Thanks

From India, Pune
tarun.rosy
Dear Prasad The PF calculater is amazing.It’s very useful.Thanks for sharing ur knowledge.Prasad just i want to spk with u.can u give ur contact number or else u can contact me on 9769018254.
From India, Mumbai
JOSEPHPATRAO

Hi good work it is useful ... A small suggestion and request kindly advise on the pt for all states in india best regards
From India, Mumbai
r santhosh kumar
i have worked in m\s parakh enterprises a sister consultant of ralon industries pvt ltd bhopal. i have left my service and till o date i have not received my pf amount. my pf no is PN/6094/1448 . Can you send me the status of my application.
From India, Pune
Shashi HRD

[Hi, Very useful one Keep Sending these Please find the attachment of PF,ESI,PT,TDS,FBT calculator.... Hope this will be useful to you....... Regards Prasad
From India, New Delhi
gauttam2
Dear All, Can anybody tell me, is there any salary limit in contract labour Act. What I know it is below Rs 1600/- pm. Goutam Kr Tapedar
From India, Vijayawada
Kuldeep_K
Need some information on PF calculation on below points 1) PF is calculated 12% on basic but is this fixed also of Rs 780? 2) Pf is calculated on Basic * spl. Allowant if both total is below 6500?
From India, Mumbai
utpala howal
let me remind u tht PT slab is changed from 1st July 09 also FBT is nw nt deducted. so kindly make the necessary changes in the attachment & use it.
From India, Mumbai
sanjaypansuriya

Hello Every One...
Please send me complete formula for calculate salary.
ex. i just want to give net 60000 salary p.m. to my employee.
so how to calculate all the taxes?
how to generate salary?
Thank You.
Regards,
Sanjay Pansuriya

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.