No Tags Found!

Thiru KS
From India, Chennai

You have to either constitute a Works Committee, which should have equal participation of
Management representatives and workmen representatives, OR

Please constitute a Grievance Redressal Committee, having equal number of management
and workmen representatives. In both the Committees, Unit head or HR head or Finance head
shall chair. committee meetings

From India, Aizawl

Dear Experts
working in a medium scale manufacturing unit in Ahmadabad,
is there any pay scale to be considered, is it mandatory to have 50% basic salary of total Payment?
what is the leave structure as per Gujarat Factory Rules/Factory act?
only 15 days leave per year is it OK

From India, Ahmedabad
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Thiru

You raised good and common query on Grievance redressal procedure

In many standard companies their HR policies/manuals make a mention about this. One of the important duty of Welfare officer/HR is to handle this carefully and expeditiously.

In addition to the polices as part of committee (GRC) HR practice, Indl Disputes Act as well IR Code made a provision for Grievance Redressal as mandatory provision.

Following YouTube link may provide you an idea which may be useful to you and many.

Thank you

Ram K Navaratna
HR Resonance

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.