No Tags Found!


my father worked in Cinema theatre, he was expired in the year 2001, two times I was submitted all documents related pf withdraw to Mr. Joshi.A(pf consultant) who is handling pf cases all area theatres(cinema talkies). Joshi telling me to wait a few days, but I was waited 6 years but no help, so please help me what I will do.
thank you

From India, Bengaluru

What all PF records have you got?
Did your father expire in 2001?
You are very patient -waited for 6 years.
Go to PF Office and speak directly to the concerned officials there.
It is no longer that difficult to get PF dues but check out on all legal paper work-nominee etc.

From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Angadi, you should have contacted the Employer, not the Consultant.Nevertheless, it is almost 16 years from the date of Death of your Father.Please Peruse the Form attached herewith & meet officials of PF Office where PF Contributions were remitted.You should have acted immediately.At least now, initiate action
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls PF Death case Composite Claim Form No 20,10D & 5IF.xls (146.5 KB, 1437 views)


if no one EPF Officer co-operate. I will advised to you. please file grievance against him.
From India, New Delhi
My father passed away on 12.10.2016. The Company's employer is not helping us to get my Father's PF & Pension for my Mother. I am requesting them for last one year, but they always refused with out any obvious reason. I want to know is there any way to get my Father's Pf & Pension for my Mother.
Please tell me the the way...
Sagnick Das

From India

I am sad to hear of the death and delays in PF.
Pl visit the PF office with full details and meet the concerned officials.
How many years did your father work?
Even if company does not cooperate, work can be done directly by EPF office.

From India, Pune

You can read the Srinath Sai Ram email and fill the document with your Father and Mother details, Date of Leaving service, bank account, claimant as Mother and check the documents at the bottom which you need to submit at PF office.
From India, Hyderabad
I want profarma death in service letter
From India, Thane
In our co one employee died due to cancer pf department want death while in service servive letter so please give me format of letter
From India, Thane
Dear Sir,
How to write a letter to Commissioner, Workmens Compensation to request payment of compensation to deceased legal heir from the Insurance company as the deceased was cover with an Insurance.
Thanking you
P. hrishikesh Singh

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.