Hello ALL...I am Ashish Garg from Delhi. I ve worked in a Kolkata based company at their Delhi Branch as Branch Manager approx 2.5yrs before. I have left the company due to some unwanted disputes from the management.My Provident fund was deducted from salary as per company norms. PPF account no is also mention at salary slip provided by company. But i didnt want to make any contact to the Employer due to their bad response in my last working days.My problem is the PF amount that lies in my PF a/c, i want to release that amt. That is approx 25000/-.What is the proceedure to refund? Any form/format required? Could the Employer mgt make hurdle in release the amt?Plz guide me and send me in detail.......As i m in need and want the refund at the earliest....Waiting in early replyAshish
15th May 2008 From India, Delhi

Manager - Hr
Officer Hr
Manager(per & Hr )
+2 Others

Yes there is a form required to withdraw the PF amt. Request your previous employer to sign on it, if they dont do it then you can get it signed by an gazetted officer. You can also contact the PF officer in your local PF office.
16th May 2008 From India, Mumbai
Dear Ashuarya,
If you are presently working at Delhi in any company, you can transfer your PF accumulation in your new PF Account in the present company. If you are not working and if 6 months period is passed from resignation, you can withdraw tha PF amount by filling the withdrawal form and taking gazatted Officers signature on the form. Its really simple.
Vijay Gaonkar
16th May 2008 From India, Pune
If you are working then you can transfer your amount to your present PF Account. its very simple. you ask your HR he will guid you. Rajshekhar
17th May 2008 From India
Can anybody guide me further how i can transfer my Provident fund amt to my new PF account. Any form required for that n where it is available? and if releasing of that Pf is easy then form of that also...?Thanks a lot to all of u for replying......Ashish Garg
20th May 2008 From India, Delhi
Yes Ashish, you collect the Form 13 from local Pf office of your current organisation and fill up it, take the signature of your present employer for transfer your previous pf amount to your new account .
If you withdraw the total amount of your previous pf account, please fill the Form 19 and for pension fund form 10 C (but if your previous account was less than 6 months then 10 C is not necessary) .Take signature of your previous employer if he is not agree please take signature from your bank manager or contact with PF office of your past organisation. PF office take the necessary steps against your previous employer.
This all forms are available in your local PF office .
20th May 2008 From India, Madras
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network