19th May 2008 From India, Hyderabad
First collect the existing recruitment procedure followed by Indian Airlines
(you can approach any air hostess training centre who will explain you how IA or any private airlines conduct their recruitment and what aspects will be examined by them while recruiting candidates).
With that data, you will be able to study the following which fulfills your project work requirements.
1. How are advertisements / reference notices placed to attract aspiring candidates to apply for jobs.
2. What parameters are used to short list the applicants.
3. How are they invited to attend for interviews.
4. How many interview will be conducted and in which stage of interview which type of examinations / tests / questions are given.
5. Post interview selection what other aspects will be examined.
6. How finally the selection is made and appointments are confirmed.
7. What is the training period and training aspects.
8. Period of and pattern of probation
9. Final confirmation after completing Probation.
10. Conditions with which the confirmation will be given.
Collect brouchures. Check some legal case laws (there are few landmark caselaws on recruitment of Air Hostesses in Indian Airlines ). Those will give you an understanding. Also browse the websites of few private airlines.
With the collection of all the above, you should be able to produce a qualitative work.
24th May 2008 From India, Hyderabad