In order to get an idea of the power of this virtual mode of training, PMSoft has arranged free webinars in the month of May. This will mainly be an introduction to PMP Certification. We welcome you to attend / recommend any of the above webinars.
This Virtual Training comprises of live lectures of the faculty as well as e-learning support from the PMSoft website – contains question bank of over 1200 questions, audio recordings, some contents, etc.
The virtual training will have the following features:
1. Virtual training (LIVE) for 3 hrs per week to continue for 6 weeks.
2. Audio sessions of faculty for repeated listening, as per your convenience, thus facilitating self paced learning.
3. Contents for studying on the website.
4. Question bank of over 1200 questions covering all the knowledge areas & processes.
5. Achievement of 35 hrs certificate which is a prerequisite for giving the PMP® certification examination.
6. Reports on the website to update the individuals on their progress.
7. Reports can also be sent to companies to update about the employees progress.
8. Unstinting support – we clarify doubts, give you tips for further studying, help you in any & every way in order assist you in passing the PMP® certification examination.
9. Every participant needs to acquire a soft / hard copy of the PMBoK guide before the commencement of training. This can also be acquired on becoming a PMI member, which can be a part of the PMP certification application.
The entire training will be of 10 weeks duration (6 weeks of lectures of 3 hrs each followed by 4 weeks of practice time for the participants).
Preferably the participant should take the PMP examination within a month or so. We will provide all possible assistance in this direction.
In case any of your friends / colleagues need to know anything more about it please do let us know the same.
Do let us know as to how we can be of further service to you.
I am Ketan Katira from Halo Technologies.
We too are an educational institute and wish to start a course and certification in PMP.
Can you be a help in this initiative?