Iam working for a small hospitality company. And have been asked to design a performace management system for the organisation. Kindly Suggest how I should move ahead with the same.
Please find below what I have tried to draft till now:
KRA Meeting: (every Quarter)
1) Self Appraisal to be filled up by each individual and submitted to HR 2 days prior to the Meeting with the Appraiser
2) Performance Appraisal This is Behavioral & Skill based. This is handed over to the appraiser 2 days prior to his meeting with the appraisee. (Please find attached the format)
3) KRA of the Quarter gone by Time to be spent between the Reviewer/ Appraiser & the appraisee 15/ 20 mins (Please find attached the format)
4) KRA of the next Quarter - Time to be spent between the Reviewer/ Appraiser & the appraisee 15/ 20 mins (Please find attached the format)
5) Training & Development - reviews, and identification of needs of further training & development to improve the performance of the individual - Time to be spent between the Reviewer/ Appraiser & the appraisee 15/ 20 mins (Please find attached the format)
6) Submission of Forms to HR
7) Filling in Personal Files
KRA Meetings: every six months
Will also comprise of a 360 degree form in addition to the above mentioned process. ( do not have any form or format for the same if someone can help me on this)
The difference between KRA and GOAL is as follows
KRA means the responsibility given you by the organisation while GOAL means the objectve of the given KRA.
KRA is define your job profile while GOAL is somthing which has to be acheived by KRA
With reference to below mail kindly share Performance Management Policy in hospitality industry as am in process of framing.
I would appericate if you could forward to my mail id for reference.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.