It would have been better if you had informed about the sale product however following steps can be taken in order to tackle the problem.
1) Explain them the importance of beating the targets & perks that they will be eligible if they beat the target.
2) Listen to their Problems faced. Encourage them to maintain daily report with feedback of clients visited.
3) Conduct a weekly meeting & make each member of team to participate & discuss the problem faced by each member. At time solutions are given by members itself.
4) Educate them about the target customers,their needs & explain them to create first awerness,desire & then sell the product.
5) educate them on stress & rejection Handling.
6) enjoy some light moments of laughing during lunch time.
7) Give them the examples of companies & the way they had come up from days of trial to triumph.
8) Let them know that you care for them & are with them if they give their 100%.
Thanks & Regards,
From India, Mumbai
I have a neat solution for motivating your team.
I have a motivational CD that has 20 Audiovisuals, upbeat music and simple messages that can motivate any team member to sell more.
This CD is used extensively by a number of insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and financial institutions to motivate their sales teams.
The cost is very small for the CD: for a CD.
If you want a copy, you may send an email to , and I will courier the same to you.
You may visit Home Page to see a sample.
From India, Ahmadabad
I can suggest you can show them a movie " Goal " , it is a very motivating movie.
Also some trainers provide a training called " USP training " and " Sales NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programme ).You can Contact Think Inc : Vijay Batra , his office is based out of Nizamuddin , New Delhi.He has some good sales training programme.
From India, Delhi
ksutra64motivate them to work daily in field . prepare daily call report daily. give daily information targets are bound to achieve.
From India, Delhi
Dinesh DivekarDear Rajesh,
Please follow the following steps:
a) Make customised sales process.
b) Train your sales persons on the sales process
c) Employ one field trainer. Send him along with sales persons to the field. Tell field trainer to give feedback on onsite activities.
The above steps will give you the result surely.
Dinesh V Divekar
From India, Bangalore
s9trainingget into real time marketing and dump all "numbers "meetings and get into problem vs solution and out of box thought meetings , want a sample visit
S 9 CONSULTING - TRUTH & SERVICE - SOFT SKILLS TRAINING
Please visit the sites below :
S 9 CONSULTING - TRUTH & SERVICE - S 9 Main
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
From India, Hyderabad