Systems & Hr Admin
Hr Professional
Personnal & Admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected Seniors,
In our company, a staff newly joined from another company. He was paying ESI in his old company. He is having an ESI number also. Now my question is that, can he continue his ESI on the same number? Kindly advise me the procedures to be followed in case he can continue with the same number.

From India, Coimbatore
Every company is issued an unique employer number & every employee's ESI number starts with this employer code. So when a person leaves one company & joins a new company it has to be changed.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Anand,
You dont need to change the ESIC number of the employee.
If the emplouee has been issued the ESIC card (Temporary or Permanant) The same can be continued. All you have to do is to add the ESIC code no. of your company on this cards.
This change can be easily done at your local ESIC office.

From India, Pune
Hello to every one..
I have joined a company as a Exc. P&A. This company deal in security guard. But as i m very fresher in this field so i dont know any think. Plz anybody tell me how i can get ESIC code no from ESI office and wht are the things i have to keep in my mind. This branch is newly opened so no one know abt too much ...Olz email on my email [email protected]

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™